augustcreativity

Thursday, August 17, 2006

It took a long time!

Hi, everyone! What's up? I came back to Japan. It was really a long trip. on August 12, I got on a train at 6:00 and left Norwich, where was my 2 week hometown. I arrived at Heathrow AP. around 9:00. I was so surprised that there were long lines to check in. At last I could get on an airplane about 12:00. I was sure my flight was scheduled at 1:00 p.m. but actually the plane took off at 3:30!! I was absolutely shattered. BUT now I'm at my house and thinking about what comes next. Each of us will be back to each routine soon but we were charged in Britain!! I'm sure we can do it well. Don't you think so?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Yorichika, I'm so glad you got back home safely and survived all the problems at the airport! Also really glad that you enjoyed your time so much. Do hope you will try out a blog with your students and let me know how it goes. What have your friends in Japan thought about this blog here?
    Very best wishes, Sharon

     
  • At 4:03 am, Blogger yorichika.n said…

    Thank you for your response, Sharon! I'm very glad you have been reading our blog. In Japan (in my city)we'll be restarting our school days from tomorrow. I'd like to use a blog on a lesson. I've understood that receiving comments would motivates us to write. I'll write about the result soon, thank you. Take care. Yorichika

     

Post a Comment

<< Home