augustcreativity

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My strange feeling

Hi! I'm a Japanese student from Sendai, Japan. I've been here about 10 days and been studying about "creativity in the classroom". I'm studying in a really international class. Everyone's so nice and I've been inspired by them! If I've become 'creative', it's because of you, my friends! But you know, my Norwich time is running out. Friday is our last school day and the next day, very early in the morning on Saturday, I will leave Norwich for Japan. Now, I'm looking forward to packing my stuff into my suitcase, and at the same time, I have a feeling such as I'd like to study just a little bit more in Britain. Do you understand this strange feeling. Actually, if I had more extra time, I would stay a couple of days more because I know that I will be in my routine work and rush into working... Anyway, I'm sure I've had a great experience in Britain. I'd like to say 'Thank you very much' to everyone who has supported me a lot when I was in a perfect storm! Ta!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 pm, Blogger mira said…

    Hello, Yorichika, you're a really nice man. I think it's been a very interesting and 'creative' time we've been spending here together. We're lucky ones because our group consists of great people and we've got an opportunity to learn some new things from each other. Unfortunatelly, we're running out of time, but I hope we'll be in touch.

     
  • At 12:28 pm, Blogger Eva said…

    Thank you Yorichika for being so nice and creative, I think that you have taught us many things in this course. By the way, you have already been using new expressions in your post and that's great. You're post is safa!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home